Logos have made an advertisers job easier. Advertisers don't really have to worry about product recognition. Once a logo is established it is easily recognized. If you see a big yellow M you automatically think McDonald's. If you see a red head with freckles and two pigtails you think of Wendy's. It is hard to set one up but once that happens then the advertisers just need to stick with it in their regular advertisements and half of the work is done for them.
I like that we have logos. It makes it easier for people to recognize a product that they like or one they don't recognize. I am big on trying new things and I know which logos are brands I have tried and ones that I haven't. It is easier to recognize pictures rather than words.
Kim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment